This software originates from ERN-Flood V.2.1.0 developed by ERN-AL, which allows the analysis of river flooding, based on a set of stochastic rainfall scenarios obtained from ERN-NHRain, IT-NHRain or ERN-Hurricane. This new version developed by ITEC SAS calculates the flow estimation through three methods: HEC-HMS, Unitary Hydrograph Method (HUT) or Hydrometric method. The most representative innovations are the modeling of complex basins and unsteady flow through HEC-HMS software (this only works with the first method) and the incorporation of hydraulic structures. Its main limitation is that only allows 1D hydraulic modeling in HEC-RAS.
What is new in version 2.2:
IT- Flood V.2.2 module (Size:85.2MB)
- The most representative innovations are the modeling of complex basins and unsteady flow through HEC-HMS software and the incorporation of hydraulic structures
- These new version allows generating PADF curves from historical records of precipitation depth in the stations of a basin.
The following are the minimum hardware requirements:
- PC or compatible computer with Pentium III processor (or higher) and processor speed over 1.5 GHz.
- Operating systems: Microsoft XP or Higher.
- Free hard drive capacity of 250 Mb or Higher.
- 512 Mb Extended Memory (RAM).
- The software only works with HEC-RAS 4.1 that means that only allows 1D modeling.
- Currently limited version only runs 20 scenarios.
- Only allows 1D hydraulic modeling in HEC-RAS.
For additional capacity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have HEC-RAS and/or HEC-HMS installed in the computer, you should download the programs in the versions mentioned above from the following links:
- HEC-RAS 4.1 (http://www.hec.usace.army.mil/software/hec-ras/downloads.aspx)
- HEC-HMS 4.0 (http://www.hec.usace.army.mil/software/hec-hms/downloads.aspx)
- Natalia León
- Laura López
- Juan Velandia
- Luis Yamin L.
Release date: 27/08/2018